Manufacturer guarantees the proper functioning of this equipment, repairs or spare parts of the model owing to faulty manufacture during 2 years after the surrender date. Responsibility will not be accepted, however, for damages or injury caused through misuse. For any claims the sale ticket must be presented. The company agrees to repair any defect or malfunction found in the item and any damages said defect or malfunction might directly provoke. If the reparation should fail to satisfy the customer and/or the object fail to present the optimum condition for the use to which it is destined the guarantee holder will have the right to the substitution of the acquired item for another of identical characteristics or a complete refund of the purchase price.
DO NOT INSTALL THE PRODUCT IF IT IS DAMAGED. This lighting was properly packed in such a way that its smaller parts could not get damaged during its transport. Inspect everything to confirm that nothing was damaged.
We reserve the right our specialists to study each product returned, leaving the warranty exempt in case of demonstrating that the incidence or failure has been caused by the user, due to installation problems or elements unrelated to the product.
A representative of the Manufacturer will have access to the defective Products.
The proof of purchase of the products will be available to the Manufacturer to be inspected.
This warranty does not cover labour costs for the disassembly of the Products.
If the Manufacturer chooses to replace a defective Product but cannot do so, because it is not manufactured or is no longer available, the Manufacturer may return the money paid or replace the product with a comparable product (whose design or specifications may vary slightly).
This limited warranty shall only be valid when the Product has been properly installed, connected and is functioning with the correct electrical values, operating range and at the environmental conditions set forth in the technical specifications, according to the guidelines, instructions, IEC standards or any other document supplied with the Products.
The MANUFACTURER is not responsible for the electrical power supply conditions, including the voltage surges, the voltage fluctuations, the control systems for power waving that exceed the specified limits of the products and those defined in the relevant supply rules (for example, the EN50160 standards).
This warranty is not valid for damages or malfunctions due to force majeure or any type of fraudulent, incorrect use, misuse, anomalous use or use that violates the rules, codes or the corresponding instructions of use, including without limitation the contents regarding the latest safety rules, as well as the latest industry and/or electricity regulations in the relevant regions.
The maintenance of the product must be carried out according to the instructions and by specialized personnel only.
An adequate record of the operating history must be kept at the disposal of the MANUFACTURER to be inspected at any moment.
If it is determined that a Product is defective or does not function in accordance with the product specifications, the Buyer must notify the MANUFACTURER in writing.
All warranty periods mentioned are subject to a representative of the MANUFACTURER being able to access the defective product or system to check such non-conformity. The warranty claims must be notified and sent to the MANUFACTURER’s regional office within 30 days of such indication, and at least the following information must be specified (additional information may be requested):
· Defective products. For the guarantees of a System, other components that are used must also be specified.
· Date of installation and invoice date.
· A detailed description of the problem, the amount and the percentage of malfunctions, together with the fault date code.
· The application, the functioning hours and switching cycles.
· When the warranty claim is justified, the MANUFACTURER shall bear the transportation costs. The MANUFACTURER may invoice to the Client the returned Products that are not defective or nonconforming, together with the associated transportation, verification and handling expenses.
This Warranty does not cover:
· Any exposure to corrosive environments or aggressive gases of chemical origin.
· Negligent, improper or inappropriate use.
· Use of the product at a different environmental temperature than the one specified.
· In LED light sources, faults smaller than 0.2% for every 1000h.
· Decrease of luminous flux of less than 30% in LED light sources.
· Relative humidity in the installation above 80%, or if the conditions have been exceeded according to the IP rating of the product for which it was designed.
· Closed lights with less than 10mm of air around the body of the product.